Debbie Debbie

pretty good monologue. no fuzzy noise, clear delivery, and background music to help the mood was nice. the only problem was the first 6 seconds of silence. i thought my computer's volume was turned down or muted.

Keeroh responds:

Oh shoot, well I'll be sure to have the lead-in be a lot shorter next time. Thanks for the feedback, I really appreciate it! ♥

MGS Voice Snake MGS Voice Snake

your audio needs a bit of editing try using this if you use audacity:

nikesrox responds:

I cleaned up the audio using the tutorial. Thanks for linking it.

Demo Reel 2 Demo Reel 2

well, you got the voice part, of VOICE ACTING done. that's great! you just need to put more emotion into it. you gotta exaggerate to the point that your family thinks you are crazy whenever they hear you from the other room. crazy earl sounds like he was trying be crazy while also trying to be quiet. BE LOUD AND PROUD, MY FELLOW VOICE ACTOR. LOUD AND PROUD :)

johnny2pop responds:

I SHALL KEEP THAT IN MIND

Jake Whitmarsh voice demo reel Jake Whitmarsh voice demo reel

nah, the mic is totally, but its probably because of bounce. here's a video to help with info on bounce:

Ceamonks890 responds:

Ah, thank you very much man. I'll make sure to keep this in mind for future projects. Greatly appreciate the assistance.

Codeeris- Voice demo Codeeris- Voice demo

i think you should change the background music to match the emotion being portrayed by each skit to better enhance the experience. its also good to exaggerate a little, ain't nothing wrong with a little more "mmph" in your performance since you're only using a 20 dollar mic.

Garden of Words Garden of Words

kinda close, you got all the monotone parts right, but you lost it when you started yelling and displaying emotion

DraMaTiiK responds:

sorry for late reply thanks man

demo demo

yo, it sounds like its clipping. you need to say at least a foot away from the mic

captainlolz responds:

i didn't use a pop filter. next time i will use a pop filter and utilize gain control better thank you.

Melissa McCarthy role audition Melissa McCarthy role audition

pretty good, your audio could use a little work.

if you use audacity, this will help:

it helped make make second demo sound good :)

SmilesMiles responds:

Thanks, I will try and use it. I use my mp3 recorder on my phone because thats what it calls for not to mention it free, like I don't have to pay or use a limited amount of space for my recordings.

Supah Smash Bros!!!!!!!!!11111 Supah Smash Bros!!!!!!!!!11111

distorted, blows into mic, giving you half a star because i think you did this when you were drunk

Wegra responds:

Actually I wasnt drunk at all just hyper and bored

2015 Here I Come! 2015 Here I Come!

good song, i just wish it didn't end so abruptly like that. (probably because you wanted to meet the new years deadline) but i think it would have been better if you faded out with the piano that you did in the beginning.

Clonit responds:

Thank you! I didn't think of the ending that way! I appreciate that you said that. I have so much to improve my work!